Friday, February 3, 2012

The Positive Pit Bull art auction


Relax
(acrylic, watercolor, and graphite on watercolor board - 9" x 6") 

Behold! the painting I created for this year's Positive Pit Bull "Lovers Not Fighters" art auction, which is being held on Sunday, February 19, 2012 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the Busy Bee Cafe in downtown Raleigh. If you love this painting & wish it for your very own, then come to the Busy Bee and bid on it and many other beautiful works of art and photography in an exciting live auction. Cheers!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura
    Unfortunately I cannot come to Busy Bee Cafe the 19th (too far away from Denmark), but if I could, I would definitely bid on your painting :-) Ea loves it!
    Good luck!
    Christian

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Feel free to leave one.