Sunday, January 30, 2011

Positive Pit Bull: Happy


Happy
(oil on canvas, 5"x7")

***2011 copyright - Laura Marsh***


"Happy" is one of two original oil paintings that I am donating to the Positive Pit Bull's "Lovers NOT Fighters" charity auction (February 20, 2011 @ the Busy Bee in downtown Raleigh). All proceeds will benefit The Positive Pit Bull, a non-profit organization dedicated to community education and positive training and socialization for pit bulls. For more information, seek out The Positive Pit Bull on facebook.


1 comment:

  1. Ummmm, I just found your blog Laura. Well, I am the "HAPPY" owner of this beautiful painting of Happy and I couldn't be happier! lol I love this painting. It does make me smile every time I see it. Thank you for your generous donation to The Positive Pit Bull! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!!
    Paige Burris

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Feel free to leave one.